Dynamic Oligopoly with Inventories
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2012.
"Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly,"
IDEI Working Papers
730, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sébastien Mitraille & Michel Moreaux, 2013. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-Period Cournot Oligopoly," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 852-874, December.
- Mitraille, SÃ©bastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," LERNA Working Papers 11.15.349, LERNA, University of Toulouse, revised Feb 2012.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers 681, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2011. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," TSE Working Papers 11-249, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," TSE Working Papers 12-322, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2007.
"Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Hierarchy in Two-Period Cournot Oligopoly,"
IDEI Working Papers
428, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- MITRAILLE SÃ©bastien & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Hierarchy in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," LERNA Working Papers 07.02.223, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AMIR, Rabah, 2001. "Stochastic games in economics and related fields: an overview," CORE Discussion Papers 2001060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stronzik, Marcus & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Neumann, Anne, 2009. "Does the European natural gas market pass the competitive benchmark of the theory of storage? Indirect tests for three major trading points," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5432-5439, December.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2008. "On Storage Behavior Under Imperfect Competition, with Application to the American Cheese Market," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 325-339, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:19:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thille, H., 2002. "Inventions & Price Volatility in a Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers 2002-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- S. D. Deshmukh & Wayne Winston, 1976. "A Zero-Sum Stochastic Game Model of Duopoly," Discussion Papers 230, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kwang Soo Cheong & Kenneth L Judd, 1997. "Mergers and Dynamic Oligopoly," Working Papers 199714, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2004. "Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and Strategic Buyers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thille, Henry, 2006. "Inventories, market structure, and price volatility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1081-1104, July.
- Weibull, Jörgen & Dutta, Prajit & Matros, Alexander, 2002. "Dynamic Bertrand competition with intertemporal demand," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 493, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Steinmetz, Alexander, 2010. "Price and inventory dynamics in an oligopoly industry: A framework for commodity markets," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 82, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Breton, Michèle & Kharbach, Mohammed, 2008. "The welfare effects of unbundling gas storage and distribution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 732-747, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.