The Validity of Nagar's Expansion for the Moments of Econometric Estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1993.
"Split Sample Instrumental Variables,"
699, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Giuseppe Ragusa, 2011.
"Minimum Divergence, Generalized Empirical Likelihoods, and Higher Order Expansions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 406-456.
- Giuseppe Ragusa, 2008. "Minimum Divergence, Generalized Empirical Likelihoods, and Higher Order Expansions," Working Papers 080906, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of estimators in time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 650-669, October.
- Phillips, Garry D.A. & Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2011. "The Robustness of the Higher-Order 2SLS and General k-Class Bias Approximations to Non-Normal Disturbances," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Phillips, G.D.A., 1999.
"An Alternative Approach to Obtaining Nagar-Type Moment Approximations in Sumultaneous Equation Models,"
9905, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Garry D. A., 2000. "An alternative approach to obtaining Nagar-type moment approximations in simultaneous equation models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 345-364, August.
- M. Dolores de Prada & Luis M. Borge, 1997. "Some methods for comparing first-order asymptotically equivalent estimators," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(3), pages 473-500, September.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2011. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equations Models with Strong and / or Weak Instruments," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2010. "An alternative approach to approximating the moments of least squares estimators," MPRA Paper 26550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.