Errors in the Variables Bias in the Presence of Correctly Measured Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 41 (1973)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarke, George R. G., 1995.
"More evidence on income distribution and growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 403-427, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:36:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Li & Kothari, S.P., 2008. "Effect of personal taxes on managers' decisions to sell their stock," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 23-46, September.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Livanis, Grigorios T. & Moss, Charles B., 2006. "Estimation of Production Functions using Average Data," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35401, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Terence Tai-Leung, Chong & Gilbert Chiu-Sing, Lui, 1998.
"Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors,"
Departmental Working Papers
_090, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Chong, Terence Tai-leung & Lui, Gilbert Chiu-sing, 1999. "Estimating the fractionally integrated process in the presence of measurement errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 285-294, June.
- Roberto Golinelli & Sandro Momigliano, 2006. "Real-time determinants of fiscal policies in the euro area: Fiscal rules, cyclical conditions and elections," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 609, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter Kooreman, 2000. "The Labeling Effect of a Child Benefit System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 571-583, June.
- Kenneth Bollen & Richard Schwing, 1987. "Air pollution-mortality models: A demonstration of the effects of random measurement error," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 37-48, March.
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R & Hassan, Md Nazmul, 1990.
"Productivity, Health, and Inequality in the Intrahousehold Distribution of Food in Low-Income Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1139-56, December.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Hassan, Md. Nazmul, 1989. "Productivity, Health and Inequality in the Intrahousehold Distribution of Food in Low-Income Countries," Bulletins 7480, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Momigliano, Sandro, 2006. "Real-time determinants of fiscal policies in the euro area," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 943-964, December.
- Kaestner, Robert & Joyce, Theodore & Wehbeh, Hassan, 1996.
"The Effect of Maternal Drug Use on Birth Weight: Measurement Error in Binary Variables,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 617-29, October.
- Robert Kaestner & Theodore Joyce & Hassan Wehbeh, 1996. "The Effect of Maternal Drug Use on Birth Weight: Measurement Error in Binary Variables," NBER Working Papers 5434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falkinger, Josef & Zweimuller, Josef, 1996. "The cross-country Engel curve for product diversification," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Jorgensen, Bjorn & Li, Jing & Sadka, Gil, 2012. "Earnings dispersion and aggregate stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-20.
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1995. "Vector attenuation bias in the classical errors-in-variables model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 345-349, October.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & George J. Borjas, 2011.
"Attenuation Bias in Measuring the Wage Impact of Immigration,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 69-113, 01.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & George J. Borjas, 2010. "Attenuation Bias in Measuring the Wage Impact of Immigration," NBER Working Papers 16229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K., 2001. "Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 123-136, September.
- Levi, Maurice D. & Venezia, Itzhak & Zhang, Yimin, 1996. "The velocity puzzle revisited: The effects of the housing and stock markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-32, February.
- Khor, Ling Yee & Zeller, Manfred, 2012. "Doubts on input quality: The effect of inaccurate fertilizer content on the estimation of production functions and technical efficiency," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126212, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdu, 2006. "Yet Another Puzzle? The Relation Between Price And Performance In The Mutual Fund Industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb066519, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.