Relative Asymptotic Bias from Errors of Omission and Measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 40 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, Fiona L. & Burton, Michael P., 2009. "Biased estimates in discrete choice models: the appropriate inclusion of psychometric data into the valuation of recycled wastewater," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47943, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Freeman, H. A. & Ehui, Simeon K. & A. Jabbar, Mohammad, 1998. "Credit constraints and smallholder dairy production in the East African highlands: application of a switching regression model," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 33-44, September.
- Namba, Akio & Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 2006. "PMSE performance of the Stein-rule and positive-part Stein-rule estimators in a regression model with or without proxy variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(9), pages 898-906, May.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J, 1998.
"Sources of Australian Labour Productivity Change 1950-1994,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(227), pages 362-72, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1998. "Sources of Australian labour productivity change 1950-1994," MPRA Paper 11452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez-Calix, Jose R., 1998. "Are Pick data on parallel exchange rates misleading?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 223-230, May.
- Nadir Altinok, 2008.
"Do school resources increase school quality ?,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 51(4), pages 435-458.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2003. "On The Specification and Estimation of The Production Function for Cognitive Achievement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages F3-F33, February.
- Patrick Alves & Alexandre Messa Silva, 2008. "Estimativa do Estoque de Capital das Empresas Industriais Brasileiras," Discussion Papers 1325, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Arguea, Nestor M. & Hsiao, Cheng, 2000. "Market Values of Environmental Amenities: A Latent Variable Approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 104-126, March.
- Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K., 2001. "Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 123-136, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.