Sectoral Elasticities of Substitution between Capital and Labor in a Developing Economy: Time Series Analysis in the Case of Postwar Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 40 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George E. Battese & Sohail J. Malik & Nargis Sultana, 1993. "Capital Labour Substitution in the Large-scale Food-processing Industry in Pakistan: Some Recent Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 847-858.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2011.
"Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth,"
Cahiers de recherche
12-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-68, CIRANO.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," Working Papers 01, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Andrew T. Young, 2010.
"US Elasticities of Substitution and Factor-Augmentation at the Industry Level,"
10-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Young, Andrew T., 2013. "U.S. Elasticities Of Substitution And Factor Augmentation At The Industry Level," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 861-897, June.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, . "The Elasticity of Substitution, Hicks' Conjectures, and Economic Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.