The Identification Problem for Multiple Equation Systems with Moving Average Errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 39 (1971)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bušs, Ginters, 2009. "Comparing forecasts of Latvia's GDP using simple seasonal ARIMA models and direct versus indirect approach," MPRA Paper 16684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Oscar Jorda, .
"Stochastic Processes Subject to Time-Scale Transformations: An Application to High-Frequency FX Data,"
164, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Oscar Jorda & Massimiliano Marcellino, . "Stochastic Processes Subject To Time Scale Transformations: An Application To High-Frequency Fx Data," Department of Economics 00-02, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2003. "Stochastic Processes Subject To Time Scale Transformations: An Application To High-Frequency Fx Data," Working Papers 02, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Kriwoluzky, Alexander, 2012.
"Pre-announcement and timing: The effects of a government expenditure shock,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 373-388.
- Alexander Kriwoluzky, 2009. "Pre-announcement and Timing - The Effects of a Government Expenditure Shock," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/40, European University Institute.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1982. "Studies on the identification problem of the simultaneous economic models from viewpoint of unique determination of parameters (I)," MPRA Paper 41303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Corrado & Sean Holly, 2006. "The Linearisation and Optimal Control of Large Non-Linear Rational Expectations Models by Persistent Excitation," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 139-153, September.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006.
"Time Series Analysis,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009.
"Structural Macro-Econometric Modelling in a Policy Environment,"
NCER Working Paper Series
50, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "Structural macro-wconometric modelling in a policy environment," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/16, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Structural macro-econometric modelling in a policy environment," Research Working Paper RWP 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Oscar Jordà & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2004.
"Time-scale transformations of discrete time processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(6), pages 873-894, November.
- Oscar Jorda & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2003. "Time-Scale Transformations of Discrete-Time Processes," Working Papers 32, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & van Norden, Simon, 2011. "Modeling data revisions: Measurement error and dynamics of "true" values," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 101-109, April.
- Cheng Hsiao & P. M. Robinson, 1976.
"Efficient Estimation of a Dynamic Error-Shock Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Robinson, P M, 1978. "Efficient Estimation of a Dynamic Error-Shock Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 467-79, June.
- Giuseppina Guagnano & Silvia Terzi, 1997. "Identifiability conditions for Generalised STARMA models," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 245-255, December.
- Bai, Jushan & Wang, Peng, 2014. "Identification theory for high dimensional static and dynamic factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 794-804.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.