Limit Pricing and Uncertain Entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 39 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Waldman, 1983. "Limited Collusion and Entry Deterence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 306, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph Shaanan, 2006. "Ricardian or Monopoly Rents? The Perspective of Potential Entrants," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 19-30, Winter.
- Michael Waldman, 1985.
"Noncooperative Entry Deterrence, Uncertainty, and the Free Rider Problem,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
364, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Waldman, Michael, 1987. "Noncooperative Entry Deterrence, Uncertainty, and the Free Rider Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 301-10, April.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2007. "Productive Efficiency and Contestable Markets," Working Papers hal-00243066, HAL.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Bruce C. Petersen, 1984.
"Dynamic Limit Pricing and Internal Finance,"
603S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tamotsu Nakamura, 2002. "'The Principle of Increasing Risk': Kalecki's investment theory revisited," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 115-123.
- Fruchter, Gila E. & Messinger, Paul R., 2003. "Optimal management of fringe entry over time," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 445-466, December.
- Price, Gregory N., 1995. "The determinants of entry for black-owned commercial banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 289-303.
- Ganslandt, Mattias, 2001. "Strategic Investment and Market Integration," Working Paper Series 560, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 2002. "Non-adherence to a low-fat diet: an economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 93-104, May.
- Noe, Thomas H. & Rebello, Michael J., 1995. "Consumer activism, producer groups, and production standards," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 69-85, June.
- S. D. Deshmukh & Wayne Winston, 1976. "Stochastic Control of Competition Through Prices," Discussion Papers 205, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rubel, Olivier, 2013. "Stochastic competitive entries and dynamic pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 381-392.
- Milde, Hellmuth, 1980. "Potentielle Konkurrenz, Marktzutritt und Limitpreisbildung," Discussion Papers, Series 1 150, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Kim, C.S. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Eiswerth, Mark E., 2006. "Prevention or Control: Optimal Government Policies for Invasive Species Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1979. "Equilibrium Limit Pricing Doesn't Limit Entry," Discussion Papers 399R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell, 1991. "Competitive Limit Pricing Under Imperfect Information," Discussion Papers 954, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.