Limit Pricing and Uncertain Entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 39 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2007. "Productive Efficiency and Contestable Markets," Working Papers hal-00243066, HAL.
- Lewandrowski, Jan & Kim, C.S. & Aillery, Marcel, 2014. "Carbon sequestration through afforestation under uncertainty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 90-96.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1975. "Neuere Ansätze in der Theorie der Firma und ihre wettbewerbspolitischen Implikationen," Discussion Papers, Series 1 70, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Waldman, Michael, 1987.
"Noncooperative Entry Deterrence, Uncertainty, and the Free Rider Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 301-10, April.
- Michael Waldman, 1985. "Noncooperative Entry Deterrence, Uncertainty, and the Free Rider Problem," UCLA Economics Working Papers 364, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Jean J. Gabszewicz, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Bruce C. Petersen, 1984.
"Dynamic Limit Pricing and Internal Finance,"
603S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rubel, Olivier, 2013. "Stochastic competitive entries and dynamic pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 381-392.
- S. D. Deshmukh & Wayne Winston, 1976. "Stochastic Control of Competition Through Prices," Discussion Papers 205, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fruchter, Gila E. & Messinger, Paul R., 2003. "Optimal management of fringe entry over time," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 445-466, December.
- Ganslandt, Mattias, 2001. "Strategic Investment and Market Integration," Working Paper Series 560, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 2002. "Non-adherence to a low-fat diet: an economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 93-104, May.
- Milde, Hellmuth, 1980. "Potentielle Konkurrenz, Marktzutritt und Limitpreisbildung," Discussion Papers, Series 1 150, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Michael Waldman, 1983. "Limited Collusion and Entry Deterence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 306, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kim, C.S. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Eiswerth, Mark E., 2006. "Prevention or Control: Optimal Government Policies for Invasive Species Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Kyle Bagwell, 1991. "Competitive Limit Pricing Under Imperfect Information," Discussion Papers 954, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tamotsu Nakamura, 2002. "'The Principle of Increasing Risk': Kalecki's investment theory revisited," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 115-123.
- Price, Gregory N., 1995. "The determinants of entry for black-owned commercial banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 289-303.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1979. "Equilibrium Limit Pricing Doesn't Limit Entry," Discussion Papers 399R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Noe, Thomas H. & Rebello, Michael J., 1995. "Consumer activism, producer groups, and production standards," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 69-85, June.
- Joseph Shaanan, 2006. "Ricardian or Monopoly Rents? The Perspective of Potential Entrants," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 19-30, Winter.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.