Induced Factor Augmenting Technical Progress from a Microeconomic Viewpoint
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 37 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2007.
"Endogenous aggregate elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2899-2919, September.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2007. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Emory Economics 0707, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, . "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Departmental Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, .
"Scarcity, regulation and endogenous technical progress,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2334, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2011. "Scarcity, regulation and endogenous technical progress," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 186-199, March.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Natali HRITONENKO & Yuri YATSENKO, 2010. "Scarcity, regulation and endogenous technical progress," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Enrica De Cian, 2006. "International Technology Spillovers in Climate-Economy Models: Two Possible Approaches," Working Papers 2006.141, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.