Capital Risk, Consumption, and Portfolio Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 37 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Jishnu & Dercon, Stefan & Habyarimana, James & Krishnan, Pramila, 2005.
"Teacher shocks and student learning : evidence from Zambia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3602, The World Bank.
- Jishnu Das & Stefan Dercon & James Habyarimana & Pramila Krishnan, 2007. "Teacher Shocks and Student Learning: Evidence from Zambia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(4).
- Jishnu Das & Stefan Dercon & James Habyarimana & Pramila Krishnan, 2004. "Teacher Shocks and Student Learning: Evidence from Zambia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-26, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Stefan Dercon, 2004. "Teacher Shocks and Student Learning: Evidence from Zambia," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-26, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Das, J. & Dercon, S. & Habyarimana, J. & Krishnan, P., 2004. "Teacher Shocks and Student Learning: Evidence from Zambia," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Broll, Udo & Mallick, Rajiv & Wong, Kit Pong, 2001. "International trade and hedging in economies in transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-159, June.
- Robert B. Barsky, 1986.
"Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?,"
NBER Working Papers
2047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barsky, Robert B, 1989. "Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1132-45, December.
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study," DELTA Working Papers 2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard, 2000. "Leverage and the price volatility of equity shares in equilibrium," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 155-167.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W & Kimball, Miles S, 2000.
"Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 801-33, August.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1996. "Taxation of labor income and the demand for risky assets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1991. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand For Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 3904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lord, William & Rangazas, Peter, 1998. "Capital Accumulation and Taxation in a General Equilibrium Model with Risky Human Capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 509-531, July.
- Schindler, Dirk, 2008. "Human Capital, Multiple Income Risk and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 2008/18, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Chang, Fwu-Ranq, 1996. "Uncertainty and investment in health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 369-376, June.
- Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard, 1995. "The composition of stock price indices and the excess volatility puzzle," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 29-36.
- Bundervoet, Tom, 2010. "Assets, Activity Choices, and Civil War: Evidence from Burundi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 955-965, July.
- Robledo, Julio R., 1999. "Strategic risk taking when there is a public good to be provided privately," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 403-414, March.
- Smetters, Kent, 2006. "Risk sharing across generations without publicly owned equities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1493-1508, October.
- Eckwert, Bernhard, 1996. "Equilibrium term structure relations of risky assets in incomplete markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 327-346.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.