A General Analysis of the Output Effect under Third-Degree Price Discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 98 (1988)
Issue (Month): 389 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Vickers & Simon Cowan, 2007. "Output and Welfare Effects in the Classic Monopoly Price Discrimination Problem," Economics Series Working Papers 355, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kupper, G. & Willems, Bert, 2007.
"Arbitrage in Energy Markets: Competing in the Incumbent's Shadow,"
2007-094, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerd Küpper & Bert Willems, 2007. "Arbitrage in energy markets: competing in the incumbent's shadow," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0730, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Kupper Gerd & Willems Bert, 2007. "Arbitrage in Energy Markets: Competing in the Incumbent’s Shadow," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0707, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Kupper, G. & Willems, Bert, 2007. "Arbitrage in Energy Markets: Competing in the Incumbent's Shadow," Discussion Paper 2007-034, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Federico Boffa & Carlo Scarpa, 2009. "An Anticompetitive Effect of Eliminating Transport Barriers in Network Markets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 115-133, March.
- Hong Hwang & Yan-Shu Lin & Chao-Cheng Mai, 2007. "Spatial pricing, optimal location and social welfare with consumer arbitrage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 619-638, September.
- Ludsteck, Johannes, 2006. "Employment effects of centralization in wage setting in a median voter model," IAB Discussion Paper 200602, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2009. "Joan Robinson Was Almost Right: Output under Third-Degree Price Discrimination," IKERLANAK 2009-38, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.