Migration Intentions in the U.K.: Which Households Want to Migrate and Which Succeed?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 95 (1985)
Issue (Month): 380a (Supplement)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & George Groenewold & Jeanette J. Schoorl, 2003.
"Out of Africa: What drives the Pressure to emigrate?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hendrik Dalen & George Groenewold & Jeannette Schoorl, 2005. "Out of Africa: what drives the pressure to emigrate?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 741-778, November.
- Martyn Andrews & Ken Clark & William Whittaker, 2011.
"The determinants of regional migration in Great Britain: a duration approach,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 174(1), pages 127-153, January.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Clark, Ken & Whittaker, William, 2008. "The Determinants of Regional Migration in Great Britain: A Duration Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2004.
"The Influence of Others on Migration Plans,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1244, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Estimating the willingness to move within Great Britain: Importance and implications," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1203, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Gary Engelhardt, 2001. "Nominal Loss Aversion, Housing Equity Constraints, and Household Mobility: Evidence from the United States," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 42, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2002. "Flujos Migratorios entre provincias andaluzas y entre éstas y el resto de España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- John Stillwell, 2005. "Inter-regional migration modelling - a review and assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa05p770, European Regional Science Association.
- Oswald Andrew J., 1996. "A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations : Part I," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 475, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Namkee Ahn & Juan F. Jimeno & Emma García, . "Migration Willingness in Spain: Analysis of Temporal and Regional Differences," Working Papers 2002-21, FEDEA.
- Blackaby, David H. & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2004.
"Migration and Labour Market Differences: The Case of Wales,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1275, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater & David Blackaby, 2004. "Migration and Labour Market Differences: The Case of Wales," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0604, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Go West? Assessing the willingness to move from Central and Eastern European Countries," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0503, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Faini, Riccardo & Galli, Giampaolo & Gennari, Pietro & Rossi, Fulvio, 1997. "An empirical puzzle: Falling migration and growing unemployment differentials among Italian regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 571-579, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.