Trade as the Engine of Growth in Developing Countries, Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 94 (1984)
Issue (Month): 373 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1985. "Märkte in Entwicklungsländern für Entwicklungsländer: Neue Schubkraft für Wachstumsprozesse von unten?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3356, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995. "Growth with imported capital goods, limited export demand and foreign debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-53.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1989. "Development strategies and foreign aid policies for low income countries in the 1990s," Kiel Discussion Papers 152, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ivar Bredesen & Susann Strobel, 1991. "Trade as an engine of growth: The lewis versus riedel controversy revisited," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 51-57, March.
- Vollrath, Thomas L. & Johnston, Paul V., 1991. "The Influence of the Commodity Composition of Trade on Economic Growth," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
- J. Love & E. Turner, 2001. "Exports, domestic policy and world markets: a panel study," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 615-627.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005.
"Modelling Small Economy Exports: The Case of Singapore,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
0501, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005. "Modelling Small Economy Exports : The Case of Singapore," Trade Working Papers 21980, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Salim B. Furth, 2010. "Terms of Trade Volatility and Precautionary Savings in Developing Economies," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_013, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Heitger, Bernhard, 1986. "Import protection and export performance: Their impact on economic growth," Kiel Working Papers 260, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Athukorala, Prema-Chandra, 2011.
"South-South Trade: An Asian Perspective,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
265, Asian Development Bank.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Spinanger, Dean, 1984. "Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit zwischen den Entwicklungsländern : Chancen u. Risiken," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 321, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1990.
"Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989. "Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer," Kiel Working Papers 369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "The adding up problem," Policy Research Working Paper Series 30, The World Bank.
- Branimir Jovanovic, 2013. "Aggregation Bias in Trade Elasticities: The Case of Macedonia," FIW Working Paper series 106, FIW.
- Saten Kumar, 2011. "Estimating export demand equations in selected Asian countriess," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Mahmood Pradhan & Hossein Samiei, 1996.
"Have North-South Growth Linkages Changed?,"
IMF Working Papers
96/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Donges, Juergen B. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1985. "Export liberalization and the outward oriented trade regime," Kiel Working Papers 241, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hiemenz U & Langhammer, Rolf J, 1986. "Efficiency pre-conditions for successful integration of developing countries into the world economy," ILO Working Papers 248521, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.