Some Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Compensation Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 93 (1983)
Issue (Month): 372 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arun K. Mukhopadhyay & John Chamard, 1987. "Government Incentives for a Profit Sharing System: A Case for Subsidy through Pay Insurance," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 13(4), pages 529-533, December.
- Yao, Shujie, 1997. "Profit Sharing, Bonus Payment, and Productivity: A Case Study of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-296, June.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2001. "Durch »staatliche Gewinnbeteiligung« zu mehr Beschäftigung," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 54(21), pages 11-17, October.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong & Lin, Chung-cheng, 2003. "Profit sharing, worker effort, and double-sided moral hazard in an efficiency wage model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Pablo González, 2002. "Profit Sharing Reconsidered: Efficiency Wages and Renegotiation Costs," Documentos de Trabajo 151, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998.
"Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, November.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1997. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Working Papers 9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2001.
"Public Profit Sharing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
489, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lin, Chung-cheng & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Profit sharing as a worker discipline device," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 815-828, November.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2001. "Profit-sharing, bertrand competition and monopoly unions : a note," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 612, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Noélie Delahaie & Richard Duhautois, 2013. "L'impact des dispositifs collectifs de partage des bénéfices sur les rémunérations en France. Une analyse empirique sur la période 1999-2007," Working Papers halshs-00967479, HAL.
- Ellis, Christopher J., 2001. "Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 140-155, September.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.