Freedom of Entry and the Existence of Pure Profit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 88 (1978)
Issue (Month): 351 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schob, Ronnie, 2002.
"Public Profit Sharing,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 523-41.
- Henrik Orzen & Martin Sefton, 2006.
"An Experiment on Spatial Price Competition,"
2006-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Richard Lipsey, 2007. "Reflections on the general theory of second best at its golden jubilee," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 349-364, August.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma, 1997.
"From local to global competition,"
THEMA Working Papers
97-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1998. "From Local to Global Competition," Virginia Economics Online Papers 344, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 1996. "From Local to Global Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Simon P. Anderson, 1989. "Location Equilibria Under Alternative Solution Concepts," Discussion Papers 885, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- L. Lambertini, 1998.
"Equilibrium Locations in A Spatial Model With Sequential Entry in Real Time,"
326, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, Luca, 2002. "Equilibrium locations in a spatial model with sequential entry in real time," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2008.
"The Circular City with Heterogenous Firms,"
Working Paper Series
16-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Helge Sanner, 2005. "Price Responses to Market Entry With and Without Endogenous Product Choice," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 81, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Daisuke Nakamura, 2010. "Spatial competition and consumer exclusion: social welfare perspectives in central-place system," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 101-110, October.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1993. "Spatial competition and equilibrium in a circular market," Kiel Working Papers 609, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- spyros vassilakis, 2002.
"multiproduct firms in the representative consumer model of product differientation,"
- Vassilakis, Spyros, 1993. "Multiproduct firms in the representative consumer model of product differentiation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 149-160.
- Alderighi, Marco & Piga, Claudio A., 2010.
"On cost restrictions in spatial competition models with heterogeneous firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 40-42, July.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2009. "On cost restrictions in spatial competition models with heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series 2009_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.