Random Walks and the Theory of the Optimal International Reserves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 87 (1977)
Issue (Month): 348 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Gómez Restrepo & Juan Sebastián Rojas Bohorquez, 2013. "Assessing Reserve Adequacy: The Colombian Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010981, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- David Fernando López Angarita, 2006. "Nivel de reservas internacionales y riesgo cambiario en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 117-159, July-Dece.
- Camilo González & Luisa F. Silva & Carmiña O. Vargas & Andrés M. Velasco, 2013.
"An exploration on interbank markets and the operational framework of monetary policy in Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010982, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Camilo González & Luisa F. Silva & Carmiña O. Vargas & Andrés M. Velasco, 2013. "An exploration on interbank markets and the operational framework of monetary policy in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 782, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Beck, Roland & Weber, Sebastian, 2010.
"Should larger reserve holdings be more diversified?,"
Working Paper Series
1193, European Central Bank.
- Roland Beck & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Should Larger Reserve Holdings Be More Diversified?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 415-444, December.
- Hazel Selvon & Tracy Polius & Oral Williams, 2001. "Reserve Pooling in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union and the CFA Franc Zone," IMF Working Papers 01/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia (ed.), 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Paper Series, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, number 02, June.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2012. "Shifting Motives," IMF Working Papers 12/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2007. "International Reserves in Emerging Market Countries: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 1-80.
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia, 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Working Paper Series 200614, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Javier Gómez Restrepo & Juan Sebastián Rojas Bohórquez, 2013. "Assessing Reserve Adequacy: The Colombian Case," Borradores de Economia 781, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy P. Marion, 2002. "Holding International Reserves in an Era of High Capital Mobility," IMF Working Papers 02/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Ellen E. Meade, 1987. "The effect of multilateral trade clearinghouses on the demand for international reserves," International Finance Discussion Papers 310, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ramachandran, M., 2006. "On the upsurge of foreign exchange reserves in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 797-809, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.