Inflation and Recession in the World Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 86 (1976)
Issue (Month): 344 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, A & Tabatabai H, 1992. "World economic crisis and third world agriculture: the changing role of agriculture in economic development," ILO Working Papers 286955, International Labour Organization.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1985.
"Macroeconomic environment for U.S. agricultural policy,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt2561m38d, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C, 1985. "Macroeconomic environment for U.S. agricultural policy," CUDARE Working Paper Series 373, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- William A. Darity & E. V. K. Fitzgerald, 1984. "A Kalecki-Keynes model of world trade, finance, and economic growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 238, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Saumya Chakrabarti & Anirban Kundu, 2009. "Formal-Informal Sectors¡¯ Conflict: A Structuralist Framework For India," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 27-67, December.
- John Leventakis, 1980. "A monetary interpretation of inflation : The Greek case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 551-559, September.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1981. "Exchange Rate Systems and Trends in Inflation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 226, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Day, Richard H. & Hanson, Kenneth A., 1985. "Adaptive Economizing, Technological Change, and the Demand for Labor in Disequilibrium," Working Paper Series 144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1985. "Inflation, chômage et la planification des récessions : la Théorie générale de Keynes et après," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 171-199, juin.
- Canning, David J, 1988. "Increasing Returns in Industry and the Role of Agriculture in Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 463-76, September.
- G. Helleiner, 1978. "A bad case: Grubel on the new International economic order," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 160-171, March.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007.
"Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries: implications for national and international economic policy,"
53369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries : implications for national and international economic policy," ILO Working Papers 397934, International Labour Organization.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalization and Industrial Revolutions in India and China: Implications for Advanced and Developing Economies and for National and International Policies," MPRA Paper 24286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.