Economic Methodology in the Face of Uncertainty: The Modelling Methods of Keynes and the Post-Keynesians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 86 (1976)
Issue (Month): 342 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory," Post-Print halshs-00112440, HAL.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005.
"A Model of Primary and Secondary Waves in Investment Cycles,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 357-381, June.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "A Model of Primary and Secondary Waves in Investment Cycles," Microeconomics 0207014, EconWPA.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2006.
"Uncertainty and Expectations in Shackle's Theory of Capital and Interest,"
11700, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jun 2007.
- Ferdinando Meacci, 2009. "Uncertainty And Expectations In Shackle'S Theory Of Capital And Interest," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 302-323, 05.
- Heller, Claudia, 2007.
"Hicks, a Teoria Geral e a Teoria Geral generalizada
[Hicks, the General Theory and the generalization of the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 3286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Heller, 2007. "Hicks, A Teoria Geral e A Teoria Geral Generalizada," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(3), pages 401â436.
- Mark Hayes, 2011.
"The State of Short-Term Expectation,"
PKWP1107, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Keynes versus the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-88, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- L. Wray, 2006. "Keynes's Approach to Money: An Assessment After Seventy Years," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(2), pages 183-193, June.
- Olivier Allain, 2006.
"Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla06018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Olivier Allain, 2009. "Effective Demand and Short-term Adjustments in the General Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1992. "Éléments d’analyse d’une synthèse post-classique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(4), pages 607-631, dÃ©cembre.
- Victoria Chick & Sheila Dow, 2005. "The meaning of open systems," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 363-381.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00112440, HAL.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva, 2006. "Detalhes Extraviados E Ausências Conspícuas: Do Treatise À General Theory," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 114, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mark Hayes, 2011.
"Effective Demand: Securing the Foundations,"
PKWP1212, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Olivier Allain & Jochen Hartwig & Mark Hayes, 2013. "Effective Demand: Securing the Foundations - Symposium," Working Papers PKWP1302, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Mark Hayes, 2006. "The Economics of Keynes: A New Guide to The General Theory," Books, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG), number nggt.
- Gilberto A. Libanio, 2004. "Unit roots in macroeconomic time series: a post Keynesian interpretation," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td233, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 1981. "Further results on the time series analysis of real wages and employment for U. S. manufacturing, 1948–1977," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 326-351, June.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2009. "The disappointment of expectations and the theory of fluctuations," MPRA Paper 22869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Termini, Valeria A., 1981. "Logical, mechanical and historical time in economics," MPRA Paper 24491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Philippe Michel, 2013. "Keynes' Wage–Price Dynamics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 44-72, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.