The Welfare Foundations of Cost-Benefit Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 84 (1974)
Issue (Month): 336 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donaldson, David, 1992. "On The Aggregation Of Money Measures Of Well-Being In Applied Welfare Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2004.
"Social Willingness to Pay, Mortality Risks and Contingent Valuation,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 7-19, 07.
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2003. "Social Willingness to Pay, Mortality Risks and Contingent Valuation," Department of Economics Working Papers 03-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Bromley, 2004. "Reconsidering Environmental Policy: Prescriptive Consequentialism and Volitional Pragmatism," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 73-99, May.
- Ana María Iregui, 2002.
"Decentralised Provision Of Quasi-Private Goods: The Case Of Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002251, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Iregui, Ana Maria, 2005. "Decentralised provision of quasi-private goods: The case of Colombia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 683-706, July.
- Ana María Iregui, . "Decentralised Provision of Quasi- Private Goods: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 203, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Tony Culyer, 2007. "Mark versus Luke? Appropriate Methods for the Evaluation of Public Health Interventions," Working Papers 031cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Michael Smart, 1998.
"A simple proof of the efficiency of the poll tax,"
msmart-98-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Scott Farrow, 2009. "Incorporating Equity in Regulatory and Benefit-Cost Analysis Using Risk Based Preferences," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-117, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway, 2006.
"Principles Of Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22594, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stephen Coate, 1999.
"An Efficiency Approach to the Evaluation of Policy Changes,"
NBER Working Papers
7316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coate, Stephen, 2000. "An Efficiency Approach to the Evaluation of Policy Changes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 437-55, April.
- Olof Johansson-Stenman, 1998. "The Importance of Ethics in Environmental Economics with a Focus on Existence Values," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 429-442, April.
- John Gowdy, 2006.
"Evolutionary Theory and Economic Policy with Reference to Sustainability,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, 04.
- John M. Gowdy, 2005. "Evolutionary Theory and Economic Policy with Reference to Sustainability," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0505, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Randall, Alan, 1982. "Economic Surplus Concepts and Their Use in Benefit Cost Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(02), August.
- John M. Gowdy, 2004. "Toward a New Welfare Foundation for Sustainability," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0401, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ronald H. Schmidt, 1983. "Intratemporal welfare and the optimal depletion of exhaustible resources," Working Papers 8306, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Öberg, Christina & Huge-Brodin, Maria & Björklund, Maria, 2012. "Applying a network level in environmental impact assessments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 247-255.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 1999. "Road Pricing: Old Beliefs, Present Awareness and Future Research Patterns," Working Papers 1999.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.