A Study in Agricultural Backwardness under Semi-Feudalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 83 (1973)
Issue (Month): 329 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easterly, William, 2001.
" The Middle Class Consensus and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 317-35, December.
- Easterly, William, 2000. "the middle class consensus and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2346, The World Bank.
- Rajdeep Sengupta & Craig P. Aubuchon, 2008. "The microfinance revolution: an overview," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 9-30.
- Takane, Tsutomu, 2000. "Incentives Embedded in Institutions: The Case of Share Contracts in Ghanaian Cocoa Production," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 38(3), pages 374-397, September.
- Karlan, Dean & Morduch, Jonathan, 2010. "Access to Finance," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Wendy Olsen, 2005. "Moral Political Economy and Poverty: Four Theoretical Schools Compared," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-031, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009.
"A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition,"
14898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2011. "A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 181-199.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shami, Mahvish, 2012.
"The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages: Evidence from Rural Punjab,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 999-1012.
- Mahvish Shami, 2010. "The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages; Evidence from Rural Punjab," IFRO Working Paper 2010/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2004.
"Eviction threats and investment incentives,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 469-488, August.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Eviction Threats and Investment Incentives," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 39, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jonathan Conning, 2004. "The Causes of Slavery or Serfdom and the Roads to Agrarian Capitalism: Domar's Hypothesis Revisited," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 401, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Eviction threats and investment incentives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2002.
"Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2002. "Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 34, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2002. "Land distribution, incentives and the choice of production techniques in Nicaragua," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Murizah Osman Salleh & Aziz Jaafar & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2011. "The Inhibition of Usury (Riba An-Nasi'ah) and the Economic Underdevelopment of the Muslim World," Working Papers 11002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Rivera-Santos, Miguel & Rufín, Carlos, 2010. "Global village vs. small town: Understanding networks at the Base of the Pyramid," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 126-139, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.