Pricing in the Trade Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 82 (1972)
Issue (Month): 327 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001.
"Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices 1970-2000,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
819, The University of Melbourne.
- Coutts, Ken & Norman, Neville R., 2007. "Global influences on UK manufacturing prices: 1970-2000," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1205-1221, July.
- Alfred Steinherr & Colette Morel, 1979. "The reaction of prices and of the balance of payments to revaluation of the Deutsche Mark," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 425-449, September.
- Michel Norotte & Didier Miqueu & Dominique Bureau, 1984. "La maquette Désir," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(4), pages 45-63.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Hall & Mark Walsh & Anthony Yates, 1997. "How do UK companies set prices?," Bank of England working papers 67, Bank of England.
- Claudio Castelo Branco Puty, 2005. "A Cellular Automata Model Of The General Rate Of Profit," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 006, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005.
"The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
11870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2011. "The response of prices, sales, and output to temporary changes in demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 232-269, March.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2006. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," 2006 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1543, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Semi-automatic Non-linear Model selection," Economics Series Working Papers 654, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2008.
"The Long-Run Determinants of UK Wages, 1860-2004,"
Economics Series Working Papers
409, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David F. Hendry, 2001. "Modelling UK inflation, 1875-1991," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 255-275.
- Mario Tello, 1992. "Precios relativos, producción interna y exportaciones en modelos de competencia imperfecta doméstica y mercados segmentados," Documentos de Trabajo 1992-107, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- John Cornwall, 1981. "Do We Need Separate Theories of Inflation and Unemployment?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(s1), pages 165-178, July.
- Eric Kades, 1985. "Fixprice models for dynamic studies," Working Paper 8504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.