Learning from the Crowd: Regression Discontinuity Estimates of the Effects of an Online Review Database
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 563 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarigul, Sercan & Rui, Huaxia, 2014. "Nowcasting Obesity in the U.S. Using Google Search Volume Data," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166113, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association & Canadian Agricultural Economics Society & European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tobias J. Klein & Christian Lambertz & Konrad O. Stahl, 2013.
"Market Transparency, Adverse Selection, and Moral Hazard,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4552, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O., 2013. "Market Transparency, Adverse Selection, and Moral Hazard," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 426, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Dakshina De Silva & Caroline Elliott & Robert Simmons, 2013. "Restaurant wars," Working Papers 44312700, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Klein, Tobias & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O, 2013.
"Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in Anonymous Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, T.J. & Lambertz, C. & Stahl, K., 2013. "Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in Anonymous Markets," Discussion Paper 2013-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O., 2013. "Adverse selection and moral hazard in anonymous markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Engström, Per & Forsell, Eskil, 2013. "Demand effects of consumers’ stated and revealed preferences," Working Paper Series 2013:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jenny C. Aker & Marcel Fafchamps, 2013.
"Mobile Phone Coverage and Producer Markets: Evidence from West Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2013-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aker, Jenny & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2013. "Mobile Phone Coverage and Producer Markets: Evidence from West Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 9491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tiwari, Ashutosh & Richards, Timothy J., 2013. "Anonymous Social Networks versus Peer Networks in Restaurant Choice," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150467, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mang, Constantin, 2013. "From upgrade to uptake: The effect of mobile internet infrastructure on usage of local online services," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88511, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Stephen Gibbons & Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2013. "Student Satisfaction, League Tables and University Applications," SERC Discussion Papers 0142, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Tiwari, Ashutosh, 2014. "Social Networks and Restaurant Choice," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166112, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association & Canadian Agricultural Economics Society & European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael Luca & Georgios Zervas, 2013. "Fake It Till You Make It: Reputation, Competition, and Yelp Review Fraud," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-006, Harvard Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.