Employment Effects of Product and Labour Market Reforms: Are There Synergies?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 558 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012.
"Deregulation Shock In Product Market And Unemployment,"
221, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Cardi, Olivier & Sen, Partha, 2013. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 711-734.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2012. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Partha Sen, 2011. "Deregulation shock in product market and unemployment," Working Papers hal-00589228, HAL.
- Sachs, Andreas & Schleer, Frauke, 2013.
"Labour market performance in OECD countries: A comprehensive empirical modelling approach of institutional interdependencies,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Sachs & Frauke Schleer, 2013. "Labour market performance in OECD countries: A comprehensive empirical modelling approach of institutional interdependencies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 7, WWWforEurope.
- G. Cardullo & M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2012. "Sunk Capital, Unions and the Hold-Up Problem: Theory and Evidence from Sectoral Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201226, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Thierry Tressel & Martin Schindler, 2009.
"Growth and Structural Reforms: A New Assessment,"
IMF Working Papers
09/284, International Monetary Fund.
- Horst Feldmann, 2012. "Product Market Regulation and Labor Market Performance around the World," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 26(3), pages 369-391, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.