Introduction: Aid and Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 114 (2004)
Issue (Month): 496 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Knedlik & Franz Kronthaler, 2006.
"Forced to Freedom? Empirical Relations between Aid and Economic Freedom,"
IWH Discussion Papers
8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kronthaler, Franz & Knedlik, Tobias, 2007. "Forced to Freedom? Empirical relations between aid and economic freedom," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Peter Jensen & Martin Paldam, 2006. "Can the two new aid-growth models be replicated?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 147-175, April.
- Graham Bird & Dane Rowlands, 2007.
"The IMF and the mobilisation of foreign aid,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 856-870.
- Dierk Herzer & Oliver Morrissey, 2013. "Foreign aid and domestic output in the long run," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 149(4), pages 723-748, December.
- Anis Chowdhury & Iman Sugema, 2005. "How Significant and Effective has Foreign Aid to Indonesia been?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Georgios Karras, 2006. "Foreign aid and long-run economic growth: empirical evidence for a panel of developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 15-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.