In Favour of Financial Liberalisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 107 (1997)
Issue (Month): 442 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jalil, Abdul & Feridun, Mete & Ma, Ying, 2010. "Finance-growth nexus in China revisited: New evidence from principal components and ARDL bounds tests," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 189-195, April.
- Zaiter Lahimer, Mahjouba, 2011. "L’impact des entrées de capitaux privés sur la croissance économique dans les pays en développement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/7670 edited by Sterdyniak, Henri, November.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2012. "The Finance–Growth Thesis: A Sceptical Assessment-super- †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(suppl_1), pages -i88, January.
- Wang, Eric C., 2000. "A dynamic two-sector model for analyzing the interrelation between financial development and industrial growth," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 223-241, July.
- Sheng, Andrew & Singh, Ajit, 2012. "The Challenge of Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 53044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panicos O Demetriades & Kul B Luintel, 2000.
"Financial Restraints in the South Korean Miracle,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
00/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Naughton, Barry, 1998. "China's Financial Reform: Achievements and Challenges," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt8wp7s1w8, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- L. Deidda, 2001. "Financial Institutions' Expertise and Growth Effects of Financial Liberalisation," Working Paper CRENoS 200105, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Philip Arestis & Santonu Basu, 2003.
"Financial Globalization and Regulation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_397, Levy Economics Institute.
- Elina Ribakova, 2005. "Liberalization, Prudential Supervision, and Capital Requirements," IMF Working Papers 05/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007.
"Trade Liberalisation, Financial Development and Economic Growth,"
2007:19, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Financial Development and Economic Growth," Trade Working Papers 22204, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Khem Raj Bhetuwal Ph. D., 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Financial Development in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 19, pages 23-41, April.
- Hübler, Olaf Hübler & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007.
"Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-364, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2008. "Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 393-415, 03.
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto & Youssef, Ali, 2001. "Human Capital and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries: New Empirical Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1593-1610, September.
- Dandume, Muhammad Yusuf & A.C., Dr.Malarvizhi, 2014. "Does Financial Liberalization, Spur Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Six Sub-Saharan African Countries; Panel Unit Root and Panel Vector Error Correction Tests," MPRA Paper 52349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2013.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios
[Privatization, competition for deposits and performance in banking]," MPRA Paper 23179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Ruiz-Porras, 2010. "Privatización, competencia por depósito y desempeño bancarios," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(1 Year 20), pages 67-104, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.