AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 104 (1994)
Issue (Month): 426 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane TICHIT MINISCLOUX, 1997.
"Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes: application d'un modèle de durée,"
- Ariane Tichit, 1998. "Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes : application d'un modèle de durée," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 73-92.
- Green, Christopher J. & Holmes, Mark J. & Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2001. "Poland: a successful transition to budget sustainability?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 161-183, June.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000.
"Ten Years of Transformation: Macroeconomic Lessons,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000. "Ten years of transformation - macroeconomic lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2288, The World Bank.
- Ali M. Kutan & Selahattin Dibooglu, 1998. "Sources of real and nominal exchange rate fluctuations in transition economies," Working Papers 1998-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Kornai., 2002.
"The System Paradigm,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Johnson, Simon & Kouvelis, Panos & Sinha, Vikas, 1997. "On Reform Intensity under Uncertainty," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 297-321, December.
- M. Haynes & R. Husan, 2002. "'Somewhere Over the Rainbow': The Post-Soviet Transition, the Market and the Mythical Process of Convergence," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 381-398.
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 1995. "The IMF-Supported Programs of Poland and Russia, 1990-1994: Principles, Errors and Results," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0036, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kostov, Philip & Moulton, Kirby S & Buckwell, Allan & Davidova, Sofia, 1995. "Agricultural and rural employment in Bulgaria, 1989 and 1994," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6g50g5xt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Kutan, Ali M., 2000.
"Sources of real exchange rate fluctuations in transition economies: The case of Ploand and Hungary,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 14-2000, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Transition Economies: The Case of Poland and Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-275, June.
- Hans Aage, 1997. "Institutions and Performance in Transition Economies," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 24, pages 125-144.
- Patrick Plane, 1996. "La privatisation dans les pays en développement : déterminants et conséquences macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 125(4), pages 19-36.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1996. "Credit Crisis and the Role of Banks During Transition: a Five-Country Comparison," Working Papers 1996-08, CEPII research center.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Christian von Hirschhausen, 1996. "State Aid, Industrial Restructuring and Privatization in the New German Länder: Competition Policy with Case Studies of the Shipbuilding and Synthetic Fibres Industries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.