Critères d'évaluation des investisseurs en capital:le cas français
AbstractThis article studies French venture capitalists' screening and valuation process of investments in unquoted companies. Due to information asymmetry problems, data and valuation methods used are very spe-cific. French, American and English practices of ventures capitalists are also compared.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by revues.org in its journal Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie.
Volume (Year): 3 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.revues.org/
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Desbrières & Géraldine Broye, 2000. "Critères d'évaluation des investisseurs en capital:le cas français," Working Papers FARGO 1000301, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florence Cavelius & Philippe Dessertine, 2009. "Le rôle de l’information de gestion dans la relation dirigeants-actionnaires:le cas des sociétés de capital investissement," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(3), pages 65-95, September.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2001. "Le capital-investissement," Working Papers FARGO 1010302, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Muriel Petit-Konczyk, 2003. "Le financement d'une start-up:L'Air Liquide 1898 - 1913," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 6(4), pages 25-58, December.
- Patrick Boisselier & Dominique Dufour, 2002. "L'Introduction Des Societes Internet En Bourse : Opportunisme Ou Necessite Pour Les Actionnaires Et Capital-Risqueurs ?," Post-Print halshs-00584445, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.