The rise, decline and rise of incomes policies in the US during the post-war era: an institutional-analytical explanation of inflation and the functional distribution of income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Institutional Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (2007)
Issue (Month): 02 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOIProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati & Andrea Pacella, 2014. "Unemployment benefits, the ‘added worker effect’ and income distribution in a monetary economy," Working Papers PKWP1402, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina & Budyldina, Natalia, 2014.
"Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared,"
IPE Working Papers
34/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein & Nina Dodig & Natalia Budyldina, 2014. "Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared," Working papers wpaper22, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- JesÃºs Ferreiro & Carmen GÃ³mez, 2014. "Implementing a Voluntary Wage Policy: Lessons from the Irish and Spanish Wages Policies before the Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(1), pages 107-127, Februar.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Mark Setterfield, Jaylson Jair da Silveira, 2013. "Inflation Targeting and Macroeconomic Stability with Heterogeneous Inflation Expectations," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Mark Setterfield, 2013. "Using Interest Rates as the Instrument of Monetary Policy: Beware Real effects, Positive Feedbacks, and Discontinuities," Working Papers 1320, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.