Friedman’S Nobel Lecture And The Phillips Curve Myth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of the History of Economic Thought.
Volume (Year): 32 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HETProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012.
"Keynes’s employment function and the gratuitous Phillips curve disaster,"
43111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2013. "Keynes's Employment Function and the Gratuitous Phillips Curve Disaster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_773, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Increasing returns and stability," MPRA Paper 33133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goulven Rubin, 2012. "Robert Solow de la courbe de Phillips à la question des fondements de la macroéconomie: 1960-1981," Working Papers hal-00852269, HAL.
- Zinn, Jesse, 2013. "Stagflation and the Rejection of Keynesian Economics: A Case of Naive Falsification," MPRA Paper 50536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Flávio Silva Andrada, 2014. "Um Estudo Do Discurso Doutrinário De Robert E. Lucas Jr. Método E História Das Ideias Acerca Das Análises De Ciclos Econômicos," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 005, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.