Systematic Interest-Rate Risk in a Two-Index Model of Returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 9 (1974)
Issue (Month): 05 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maxim Zagonov, 2011.
"Securitization and Bank Intermediation Function,"
- Román Ferrer & Cristóbal González & Gloria M. Soto, 2010. "Linear and nonlinear interest rate exposure in Spain," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 431-451, May.
- Pariyada Sukcharoensin, 2013. "Time-Varying Market, Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Risks of Thai Commercial Banks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
- Jin Park & B. Paul Choi, 2011. "Interest rate sensitivity of US property/liability insurer stock returns," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 134-150, February.
- El-Sharif, Idris & Brown, Dick & Burton, Bruce & Nixon, Bill & Russell, Alex, 2005. "Evidence on the nature and extent of the relationship between oil prices and equity values in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 819-830, November.
- Faff, R. W. & Howard, P. F., 1999. "Interest rate risk of Australian financial sector companies in a period of regulatory change," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-101, February.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Iqbal Mansur & Jill Wetmore, 2010. "Real-Estate Risk Effects on Financial Institutions’ Stock Return Distribution: a Bivariate GARCH Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 89-107, January.
- Adjaoud, Fodil & Rahman, Abdul, 1996. "A note on the temporal variability of Canadian financial services stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 165-177, January.
- Joseph, Nathan Lael, 2003. "Predicting returns in U.S. financial sector indices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 351-367.
- DE CEUSTER, Marc J.K. & LI, Jie & ZHANG, Hairui, 2012. "Orthogonal blocking of regular and nonregular strength-3 designs," Working Papers 2012027, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Tzivinikos, Trifon, 2013. "The risk relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards: Evidence from Greek banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 43-54.
- Sofía B. Ramos & Helena Veiga, 2009.
"Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: international evidence,"
Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers
ws096920, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2011. "Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: International evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 525-542, May.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal, 1998. "Sensitivity of the bank stock returns distribution to changes in the level and volatility of interest rate: A GARCH-M model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 535-563, May.
- Goyenko, Ruslan & Sarkissian, Sergei, 2010. "Flight to Liquidity and Global Equity Returns," MPRA Paper 27546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foerster, Stephen R. & Sapp, Stephen G., 2005. "Valuation of financial versus non-financial firms: a global perspective," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Ramon P. DeGennaro & James B. Thomson, 1994.
"Anticipating bailouts: the incentive-conflict model and the collapse of the Ohio Deposit Guarantee Fund,"
9407, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- DeGennaro, Ramon P. & Thomson, James B., 1995. "Anticipating bailouts: The incentive-conflict model and the collapse of the Ohio deposit guarantee fund," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1401-1418, November.
- Sadorsky, Perry & Henriques, Irene, 2001. "Multifactor risk and the stock returns of Canadian paper and forest products companies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 199-208, November.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2001. "Risk factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Susan Ryan & Andrew C. Worthington, 2002. "Time-Varying Market, Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Risk in Australian Bank Portfolio Stock Returns: A Garch-M Approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 112, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Esty, Benjamin & Narasimhan, Bhanu & Tufano, Peter, 1999. "Interest-rate exposure and bank mergers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 255-285, February.
- Vijaya B. Marisetty & M. Ariff, 2008. "Factors Correlated with Equity Market Risk Premiums in Developed and Emerging Markets," CARF F-Series CARF-F-129, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.