Computation of the Efficient Boundary in the E-S Portfolio Selection Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 7 (1972)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cumova, Denisa & Nawrocki, David, 2014. "Portfolio optimization in an upside potential and downside risk framework," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 68-89.
- Stevenson, Simon, 2001. "Emerging markets, downside risk and the asset allocation decision," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 50-66, March.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Silja Kinnebrock & Neil Shephard, 2008.
"Measuring downside risk-realised semivariance,"
2008-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Silja Kinnebrock & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Measuring downside risk — realised semivariance," CREATES Research Papers 2008-42, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Neil Shephard & Silja Kinnebrock & Ole E. Barndorff-Neilsen, 2008. "Measuring downside risk - realised semivariance," Economics Series Working Papers 382, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Silja Kinnebrock & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Measuring downside risk - realised semivariance," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jose Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Pena, 2007.
"Risk premium: insights over the threshold,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 41-59.
- José L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006. "Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold," Working Papers Series 126, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jose L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006. "Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold," Business Economics Working Papers wb062808, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Shaun Bond & Stephen Satchell, 2006. "Asymmetry and downside risk in foreign exchange markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 313-332.
- Anthonisz, Sean A., 2012. "Asset pricing with partial-moments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2122-2135.
- Lee, Sang-Hak & Yang, Seung-Ryong, 2000. "The Minimum Semi-Variance Hedge For Food Manufacturers In Korea," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21867, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anna Rutkowska-Ziarko, 2005. "Methods of finding the effective portfolio for semi-variance," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 63-83.
- Grootveld, Henk & Hallerbach, Winfried, 1999. "Variance vs downside risk: Is there really that much difference?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 304-319, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.