The Monetary Approach to Balance-of-Payments Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 7 (1972)
Issue (Month): 02 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De La Cruz Martinez, Justino, 1999. "Mexico's balance of payments and exchange rates: a cointegration analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 401-421.
- H. Gray, 1991. "Insular or open economies?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 83-89, February.
- Lance Girton & Don Roper, 1977. "J. Laurence Laughlin and the quantity theory of money," International Finance Discussion Papers 103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward Nelson, 2000.
"UK monetary policy 1972-97: a guide using Taylor rules,"
Bank of England working papers
120, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "UK Monetary Policy 1972-97: A Guide Using Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wallace, Myles S & Choudhry, Taufiq, 1995. "The gold standard: Perfectly integrated world markets or slow adjustment of prices and interest rates?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-371, June.
- Andreas Freytag, 2001.
"Does central bank independence reflect monetary commitment properly? Methodical considerations,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(217), pages 181-208.
- Andreas Freytag, 2001. "Does central bank independence reflect monetary commitment properly? Methodical considerations," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(217), pages 181-208.
- Francisco Gil-Diaz, 1998. "The Origin of Mexico's 1994 Financial Crisis," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 303-313, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.