Another Look at Mutual Fund Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 6 (1971)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulder Kemalbay & C. Murat Ozkut & Ceki Franko, 2011. "Portfolio Selection with Higher Moments: A Polynomial Goal Programming Approach to ISE-30 Index," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 13(1), pages 41-61, Special I.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- Paweł Wnuk Lipinski, 2013. "Portfolio selection models based on characteristics of return distributions," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- K. Saranya & P. Prasanna, 2014. "Portfolio Selection and Optimization with Higher Moments: Evidence from the Indian Stock Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 133-149, May.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2009. "Maxing Out: Stocks as Lotteries and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 14804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don U.A. Galagedera, 2004. "A survey on risk-return analysis," Finance 0406010, EconWPA.
- Athayde, Gustavo Monteiro de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 1999. "Introducing Higher Moments in the CAPM: Some Basic Ideas," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 362, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- Bali, Turan G. & Cakici, Nusret & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2011. "Maxing out: Stocks as lotteries and the cross-section of expected returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 427-446, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.