How Much Do Investors Care About Macroeconomic Risk? Evidence from Scheduled Economic Announcements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 48 (2013)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Mittnik & Nikolay Robinzonov & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "The Micro Dynamics of Macro Announcements," CESifo Working Paper Series 4421, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lubos Pástor & Pietro Veronesi, 2012.
"Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 67(4), pages 1219-1264, 08.
- Pietro Veronesi & Lubos Pastor, 2011. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," 2011 Meeting Papers 86, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2010. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 16128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2010. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," Working Papers 2010-008, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2010. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 7897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David O. Lucca & Emanuel Moench, 2011. "The pre-FOMC announcement drift," Staff Reports 512, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stefan Mittnik & Nikolay Robinzonov & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Was bewegt den DAX?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(23), pages 32-36, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.