Why Do Firms Form New Banking Relationships?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou , Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012.
"On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation,"
Working Paper Series
258, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Degryse, H.A. & Ioannidou, V. & Schedvin, E.L. von, 2011. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou, Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Enrico Sette, 2012.
"Relationship lending in a financial turmoil,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences
59, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Stefania De Mitri & Giorgio Gobbi & Enrico Sette, 2010. "Relationship lending in a financial turmoil," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 772, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun , Xian, 2012.
"Does relationship matter? The choice of financial advisors,"
Research Discussion Papers
28/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian, 2014. "Does relationship matter? The choice of financial advisors," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 22-47.
- Bengtsson, Ola, 2013. "Relational venture capital financing of serial founders," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 308-334.
- Behr, Patrick & Norden, Lars & Noth, Felix, 2013. "Financial constraints of private firms and bank lending behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3472-3485.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2011. "Main bank power, Switching Costs, and Firm Performance. Evidence from Ukraine," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 026, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Chernobai, Anna & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2013. "Disclosures of material weaknesses by Japanese firms after the passage of the 2006 Financial Instruments and Exchange Law," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1524-1542.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.