Why Do Firms Form New Banking Relationships?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefania De Mitri & Giorgio Gobbi & Enrico Sette, 2010.
"Relationship lending in a financial turmoil,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
772, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou, Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012.
"On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou , Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," Working Paper Series 258, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou, Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "On the non-exclusivity of loan contracts: An empirical investigation," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/338827, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ioannidou, V. & Schedvin, E.L. von, 2011. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Paper 2011-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.