Investing in Talents: Manager Characteristics and Hedge Fund Performances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diane Del Guercio & Jonathan Reuter, 2011. "Mutual Fund Performance and the Incentive to Generate Alpha," NBER Working Papers 17491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shive, Sophie & Yun, Hayong, 2013. "Are mutual funds sitting ducks?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 220-237.
- Fang, Jieyan & Kempf, Alexander & Trapp, Monika, 2014. "Fund Manager Allocation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 661-674.
- Huang, Jing-Zhi & Wang, Ying, 2013. "Should investors invest in hedge fund-like mutual funds? Evidence from the 2007 financial crisis," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 482-512.
- Amparo Soler Domínguez & Juan Carlos Matallín Sáez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "Does active management add value? New evidence from a quantile regression approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fang, Jieyan & Kempf, Alexander & Trapp, Monika, 2012. "Fund manager allocation," CFR Working Papers 10-04 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A., 2011. "The risk in hedge fund strategies: Theory and evidence from long/short equity hedge funds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 547-569, September.
- J. Carlos Matallín-Sáez & Amparo Soler-Domínguez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "Does active management add value? New evidence from a quantile regression," Working Papers 2013/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Horst, Jenke ter & Salganik, Galla, 2014. "Style chasing by hedge fund investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 29-42.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.