The Term Structure of Variance Swap Rates and Optimal Variance Swap Investments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Gang & Zhang, Chu, 2013. "Diagnosing affine models of options pricing: Evidence from VIX," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 199-219.
- Jin, Xing & Zhang, Kun, 2013. "Dynamic optimal portfolio choice in a jump-diffusion model with investment constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1733-1746.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2013.
"Valuation of VIX derivatives,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 367-391.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2010. "Valuation of VIX Derivatives," CEPR Discussion Papers 7619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Valuation of vix derivatives," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1232, Banco de Espa�a.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Valuation Of Vix Derivatives," Working Papers wp2009_0913, CEMFI.
- : Roman Kozhan & : Anthony Neuberger & : Paul Schneider, 2012. "The Skew Risk Premium in the Equity Index Market," Working Papers wpn12-08, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Bates, David S., 2012. "U.S. stock market crash risk, 1926–2010," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 229-259.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.