The Response of Corporate Financing and Investment to Changes in the Supply of Credit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Dirk Hackbarth, 2011.
NBER Working Papers
16724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murillo Campello & Erasmo Giambona, 2011. "Capital Structure and the Redeployability of Tangible Assets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-091/2/DSF24, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2011.
"The euro and corporate financing,"
Research Discussion Papers
6/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Campello, Murillo & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2010.
"The real effects of financial constraints: Evidence from a financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 470-487, September.
- Murillo Campello & John Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen M. Kahle & René M. Stulz, 2010. "Financial Policies and the Financial Crisis: How Important Was the Systemic Credit Contraction for Industrial Corporations?," NBER Working Papers 16310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Bruno Laranjeira & Scott Weisbenner, 2009. "Corporate Debt Maturity and the Real Effects of the 2007 Credit Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Arturo Galindo, 2011. "Corporate Leverage, the Cost of Capital,and the Financial Crisis in Latin America," Department of Economics, Working Papers 085, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Kahle, Kathleen M. & Stulz, Rene M., 2011. "Financial Policies, Investment, and the Financial Crisis: Impaired Credit Channel or Diminished Demand for Capital?," Working Paper Series 2011-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Lieven Baert & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2008. "Bank Market Structure and Firm Capital Structure," Working Paper / FINESS 2.1, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Meneghetti, Costanza, 2012. "Managerial Incentives and the Choice between Public and Bank Debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-91.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duca, Eric & Dutordoir, Marie & Veld, Chris & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2012. "Why are convertible bond announcements associated with increasingly negative issuer stock returns? An arbitrage-based explanation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2884-2899.
- Tara Rice & Philip E. Strahan, 2008. "Does credit supply affect small-firm finance?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.