Block Ownership, Trading Activity, and Market Liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 44 (2009)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ding, Mingfa & Nilsson, Birger & Suardi, Sandy, 2013.
"Foreign Institutional Investors and Stock Market Liquidity in China: State Ownership, Trading Activity and Information Asymmetry,"
Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series
2013/14, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Ding, Mingfa & Nilsson, Birger & Suardi, Sandy, 2013. "Foreign Institutional Investors and Stock Market Liquidity in China: State Ownership, Trading Activity and Information Asymmetry," Working Papers 2013:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jun 2013.
- Nadia Belkhir Boujelbene & Abdelfatteh Bouri & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Market Microstructure: Evidence on Institutional Investors in the Tunisian Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 58-71, April.
- Bardos, Katsiaryna Salavei, 2011. "Quality of financial information and liquidity," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 49-62, May.
- Ben Ali Chiraz & Cédric Lesage, 2010.
"Ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least?,"
- Lesage, Cédric & Ben Ali, Chiraz, 2011. "ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least ?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 951, HEC Paris.
- Gresse, Carole & Bouzouita, Nesrine & Gajewski, Jean-François, 2012. "Liquidity Benefits from IPO Underpricing : Ownership Dispersion or Information Effect," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/8776, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hahn, TeWhan & Ligon, James A. & Rhodes, Heather, 2013. "Liquidity and initial public offering underpricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4973-4988.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:62-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamon, Jacques & Ginglinger, Edith, 2012. "Ownership, control and market liquidity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9676, Paris Dauphine University.
- Sakawa, Hideaki & Ubukata, Masato & Watanabel, Naoki, 2014. "Market liquidity and bank-dominated corporate governance: Evidence from Japan," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-11.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Lazrak, Skander & Rakita, Ian, 2010. "Behavior of liquidity and returns around Canadian seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2954-2967, December.
- Nadia Belkhir Boujelbene & Abdelfatteh Bouri & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2011. "Ownership structure and stock market liquidity: evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 91-109.
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2013. "Exchange trading rules, surveillance and insider trading," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Chung, Kee H. & Zhang, Hao, 2014. "A simple approximation of intraday spreads using daily data," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 94-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.