Commonality in Liquidity: A Global Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 44 (2009)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xinwei Zheng & Zhichao Zhang, 2011.
"Some hypothesis on commonality in liquidity: New evidence from the Chinese stock market,"
Financial Econometics Series
2011_11, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Zhichao Zhang & Xinwei Zheng, 2010. "Some Hypotheses on Commonality in Liquidity: New Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market," Economics Series 2010_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Binner, Jane M. & Hagströmer, Björn & Nilsson, Birger, 2013.
"Does Commonality in Illiquidity Matter to Investors?,"
2013:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Anderson & Jane M. Binner & Björn Hagströmer & Birger Nilsson, 2013. "Does commonality in illiquidity matter to investors?," Working Papers 2013-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2013. "Liquidity measurement in frontier markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-12.
- Kessler, Stephan & Scherer, Bernd, 2011. "Hedge fund return sensitivity to global liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 301-322, May.
- Hagströmer, Björn & Nilsson, Birger & Hansson, Björn, 2011. "The components of the illiquidity premium: An empirical analysis of U.S. stocks 1927-2010," Working Papers 2011:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Cao, Melanie & Wei, Jason, 2010. "Option market liquidity: Commonality and other characteristics," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 20-48, February.
- Poon, Ser-Huang & Rockinger, Michael & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos, 2013. "Market liquidity and institutional trading during the 2007–8 financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 86-97.
- Erten, Irem & Okay, Nesrin, 2012. "Deciphering Liquidity Risk on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 56148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Lee, Kuan-Hui, 2011. "The world price of liquidity risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 136-161, January.
- Mayordomo, Sergio & Rodriguez-Moreno, Maria & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2014.
"Liquidity commonalities in the corporate CDS market around the 2007–2012 financial crisis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 171-192.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio Peña & María Rodríguez-Moreno, 2012. "Liquidity Commonalities in the Corporate CDS Market around the 2007-2012 Financial Crisis," Faculty Working Papers 23/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Rösch, Christoph G. & Kaserer, Christoph, 2013. "Market liquidity in the financial crisis: The role of liquidity commonality and flight-to-quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2284-2302.
- Krishnan, R. & Mishra, Vinod, 2013.
"Intraday liquidity patterns in Indian stock market,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 99-114.
- R. Krishnan & Vinod Mishra, 2012. "Intraday Liquidity Patterns in Indian Stock Market," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 34-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2013. "Liquidity commonality in commodities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-20.
- Chen, Langnan & Luo, Jiawen & Liu, Hao, 2013. "The determinants of liquidity with G-RJMCMC-VS model: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 192-198.
- Angelidis, Timotheos & Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 2010.
"Idiosyncratic risk, returns and liquidity in the London Stock Exchange: A spillover approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 214-221, June.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & Timotheos Angelidis, 2008. "Idiosyncratic risk, returns and liquidity in the London Stock Exchange: a spillover approach," Working Papers 0017, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Angelidis, Timotheos & Skintzi, Vasiliki, 2012. "Illiquidity, return and risk in G7 stock markets: interdependencies and spillovers," MPRA Paper 40003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Jianxin, 2013. "Liquidity commonality among Asian equity markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1209-1231.
- Hagströmer, Björn & Hansson, Björn & Nilsson, Birger, 2013. "The components of the illiquidity premium: An empirical analysis of US stocks 1927–2010," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4476-4487.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Lee, Kuan-Hui & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2012. "Understanding commonality in liquidity around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 82-112.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.