Does Sentiment Drive the Retail Demand for IPOs?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 44 (2009)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwards, Amy K. & Hanley, Kathleen Weiss, 2010. "Short selling in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 21-39, October.
- Degeorge, F. & Derrien, F. & Womack, K.L., 2009.
"Auctioned IPOs: The U.S. Evidence,"
2009-37 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chan, Yue-Cheong, 2014. "How does retail sentiment affect IPO returns? Evidence from the internet bubble period," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 235-248.
- Maria Borges, 2007. "Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings: The Case of Portugal," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 65-80, February.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2011. "The Dutch grey market," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4444303, Tilburg University.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2008.
"The Dutch Grey Market,"
2008-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jiang, Li & Li, Gao, 2013. "Investor sentiment and IPO pricing during pre-market and aftermarket periods: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 65-82.
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2011. "The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 10-03 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Oehler, Andreas & Rummer, Marco & Smith, Peter N., 2004.
"IPO Pricing and the Relative Importance of Investor Sentiment: Evidence from Germany,"
26, University of Bamberg, Chair of Finance.
- Marco Rummer & Andreas Oehler & Peter N. Smith, 2004. "IPO Pricing and the Relative Importance of Investor Sentiment: Evidence from Germany," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 62, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alimov, Azizjon & Mikkelson, Wayne, 2012. "Does favorable investor sentiment lead to costly decisions to go public?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 519-540.
- Loffler, Gunter & Panther, Patrick F. & Theissen, Erik, 2005. "Who knows what when? The information content of pre-IPO market prices," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 466-484, October.
- Subadar Agathee, Ushad & Brooks, Chris & Sannassee, Raja Vinesh, 2012. "Hot and cold IPO markets: The case of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 168-192.
- Alex Stomper & Pegaret Pichler, 2004. "Primary Market Design: Direct Mechanisms and Markets," Working Papers 2004.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cook, Douglas O. & Kieschnick, Robert & Van Ness, Robert A., 2006. "On the marketing of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 35-61, October.
- Luc Renneboog & Christophe Spaenjers, 2011. "The Dutch Grey Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010. "The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 10-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.