Board Composition, Corporate Performance, and the Cadbury Committee Recommendation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 42 (2007)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Black, Bernard & Kim, Woochan, 2011.
"The effect of board structure on firm value: a multiple identification strategies approach using Korean data,"
40283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Black, Bernard & Kim, Woochan, 2012. "The effect of board structure on firm value: A multiple identification strategies approach using Korean data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 203-226.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Germain, Laurent, 2011. "Collusion in board of directors," MPRA Paper 34814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sridhar Arcot & Valentina Bruno, 2012. "Do Standard Corporate Governance Practices Matter in Family Firms?," FMG Discussion Papers dp710, Financial Markets Group.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor Protection and the Value of Shares: Evidence from Statutory Rules Governing Variations of Shareholders' Class Rights in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 4669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2008. "The effectiveness of boards of directors of state owned enterprises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4579, The World Bank.
- Renée Adams & Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2008.
"The Role of Boards of Directors in Corporate Governance: A Conceptual Framework and Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
14486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renee B. Adams & Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2010. "The Role of Boards of Directors in Corporate Governance: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 58-107, March.
- Adams, Renee & Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2009. "The Role of Boards of Directors in Corporate Governance: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," Working Paper Series 2008-21, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander, 2013.
"Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 51-74.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander & Geyer, Hannah, 2011. "Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretical analysis," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 9/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn, 2010.
"Corporate governance and regulation: Can there be too much of a good thing?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 461-482, October.
- Bruno, Valentina G. & Claessens, Stijn, 2007. "Corporate governance and regulation : can there be too much of a good thing ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4140, The World Bank.
- Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Regulation: Can There Be Too Much of a Good Thing?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duchin, Ran & Matsusaka, John G. & Ozbas, Oguzhan, 2010. "When are outside directors effective?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 195-214, May.
- Pombo, Carlos & Gutiérrez, Luis H., 2011. "Outside directors, board interlocks and firm performance: Empirical evidence from Colombian business groups," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 251-277, July.
- Allen N. Berger & Thomas Kick & Klaus Schaeck, 2012.
"Executive Board Composition and Bank Risk Taking,"
12004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Ng, Lilian & Wang, Qinghai & Zaiats, Nataliya, 2009. "Firm performance and mutual fund voting," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2207-2217, December.
- Fidanoski, Filip & Mateska, Vesna & Simeonovski, Kiril, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Bank Performance: Evidence from Macedonia," MPRA Paper 46773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.