Board Composition, Corporate Performance, and the Cadbury Committee Recommendation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 42 (2007)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Black, Bernard & Kim, Woochan, 2012.
"The effect of board structure on firm value: A multiple identification strategies approach using Korean data,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 203-226.
- Black, Bernard & Kim, Woochan, 2011. "The effect of board structure on firm value: a multiple identification strategies approach using Korean data," MPRA Paper 40283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor Protection and the Value of Shares: Evidence from Statutory Rules Governing Variations of Shareholders' Class Rights in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 4669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duchin, Ran & Matsusaka, John G. & Ozbas, Oguzhan, 2010. "When are outside directors effective?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 195-214, May.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Germain, Laurent, 2011. "Collusion in board of directors," MPRA Paper 34814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen N. Berger & Thomas Kick & Klaus Schaeck, 2012.
"Executive Board Composition and Bank Risk Taking,"
12004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Fidanoski, Filip & Mateska, Vesna & Simeonovski, Kiril, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Bank Performance: Evidence from Macedonia," MPRA Paper 46773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn, 2010.
"Corporate governance and regulation: Can there be too much of a good thing?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 461-482, October.
- Bruno, Valentina G. & Claessens, Stijn, 2007. "Corporate governance and regulation : can there be too much of a good thing ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4140, The World Bank.
- Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Regulation: Can There Be Too Much of a Good Thing?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ng, Lilian & Wang, Qinghai & Zaiats, Nataliya, 2009. "Firm performance and mutual fund voting," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2207-2217, December.
- Pombo, Carlos & Gutiérrez, Luis H., 2011. "Outside directors, board interlocks and firm performance: Empirical evidence from Colombian business groups," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 251-277, July.
- Sridhar Arcot & Valentina Bruno, 2012. "Do Standard Corporate Governance Practices Matter in Family Firms?," FMG Discussion Papers dp710, Financial Markets Group.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2008. "The effectiveness of boards of directors of state owned enterprises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4579, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.