Why Do Firms Go Dark?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 42 (2007)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgieva, Dobrina & Jandik, Tomas, 2012. "Alternative paths of convergence toward U.S. market and legal regulations: Cross-listing vs. merging with U.S. bidders," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 230-251.
- Glenn Boyle & Richard Meade, 2008. "Intra-country regulation of share markets: does one size fit all?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 151-165, April.
- Daugherty, Mary & Georgieva, Dobrina, 2011. "Foreign cultures, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and cross-delisting," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 208-223, October.
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene, 2008. "Why Do Foreign Firms Leave U.S. Equity Markets? An Analysis of Deregistrations under SEC Exchange Act Rule 12h-6," Working Paper Series 2008-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Constant Djama & Isabelle Martinez & Stéphanie Serve, 2012. "What do we know about delistings? A survey of the literature," Post-Print hal-00937899, HAL.
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2009.
"Why Do Foreign Firms Leave U.S. Equity Markets?,"
Working Paper Series
2009-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ting, Hsiu-I, 2013. "CEO turnover and shareholder wealth: Evidence from CEO power in Taiwan," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2466-2472.
- Randall Morck, 2008. "Behavioral finance in corporate governance: economics and ethics of the devil’s advocate," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 179-200, May.
- Constant Djama & Isabelle Martinez & Stéphanie Serve, 2012. "What do we know about delistings? A survey of the literature," THEMA Working Papers 2012-38, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ulf Brüggemann & Aditya Kaul & Christian Leuz & Ingrid M. Werner, 2013.
"The Twilight Zone: OTC Regulatory Regimes and Market Quality,"
NBER Working Papers
19358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruggemann, Ulf & Kaul, Aditya & Leuz, Christian & Werner, Ingrid M., 2013. "The Twilight Zone: OTC Regulatory Regimes and Market Quality," Working Paper Series 2013-09, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Coles, Jeffrey L., 2008. "Disclosure policy: A discussion of Leuz, Triantis and Wang (2008) on "going dark"," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 209-220, August.
- Leuz, Christian & Triantis, Alexander & Yue Wang, Tracy, 2008. "Why do firms go dark? Causes and economic consequences of voluntary SEC deregistrations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 181-208, August.
- Kashefi Pour, Eilnaz & Lasfer, Meziane, 2013. "Why do companies delist voluntarily from the stock market?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4850-4860.
- Randall Morck, 2009. "Generalized Agency Problems," NBER Working Papers 15051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pab:fiecac:14.02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atanasov, Vladimir & Black, Bernard & Ciccotello, Conrad & Gyoshev, Stanley, 2010. "How does law affect finance? An examination of equity tunneling in Bulgaria," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 155-173, April.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Samet, Anis, 2010. "The choice of ADRs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2077-2095, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.