Analysts, Industries, and Price Momentum
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 41 (2006)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrazdil, Karel & Trottier, Kim & Zhang, Ray, 2013. "A comparison of industry classification schemes: A large sample study," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 77-80.
- Clarke, Jonathan & Khorana, Ajay & Patel, Ajay & Rau, P. Raghavendra, 2007. "The impact of all-star analyst job changes on their coverage choices and investment banking deal flow," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 713-737, June.
- Loh, Roger, 2008. "Investor Attention and the Underreaction to Stock Recommendations," Working Paper Series 2008-2, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Huang, Joshua & Mujtaba Mian, G. & Sankaraguruswamy, Srinivasan, 2009. "The value of combining the information content of analyst recommendations and target prices," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 754-777, November.
- Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2014. "New evidence on turn-of-the-month effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 92-108.
- Kadan, Ohad & Madureira, Leonardo & Wang, Rong & Zach, Tzachi, 2012. "Analysts' industry expertise," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 95-120.
- Roger K. Loh & René M. Stulz, 2014. "Is Sell-Side Research More Valuable in Bad Times?," NBER Working Papers 19778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- April Knill & Kristina Minnick & Ali Nejadmalayeri, 2012. "Experience, information asymmetry, and rational forecast bias," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 241-272, August.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
- Roger K. Loh & René M. Stulz, 2009.
"When are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?,"
NBER Working Papers
14971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loh, Roger K. & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "When Are Analyst Recommendation Changes Influential?," Working Paper Series 2009-7, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Medovikov, Ivan, 2014.
"Can Analysts Predict Rallies Better Than Crashes?,"
55942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carole Comerton‐Forde & David R. Gallagher & Joyce Lai & Terry Walter, 2011. "Broker recommendations and Australian small‐cap equity fund management," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 51(4), pages 893-922, December.
- Karel Hrazdil & Thomas Scott, 2013. "The role of industry classification in estimating discretionary accruals," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 15-39, January.
- Da, Zhi & Schaumburg, Ernst, 2011. "Relative valuation and analyst target price forecasts," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 161-192, February.
- Jaehyung Choi & Sungsoo Choi & Wonseok Kang, 2012. "Momentum universe shrinkage effect in price momentum," Papers 1211.6517, arXiv.org.
- Malmendier, Ulrike & Shanthikumar, Devin, 2007. "Are small investors naive about incentives?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 457-489, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.