Brand Perceptions and the Market for Common Stock
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 40 (2005)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azwadi Ali, 2011. "The Mediating Role Of Attitudes In Trading Companies’ Shares," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 57-73, July.
- Brown, Stephen & Hillegeist, Stephen A. & Lo, Kin, 2009. "The effect of earnings surprises on information asymmetry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 208-225, June.
- Pagano, Michael S. & Peng, Lin & Schwartz, Robert A., 2008. "The quality of price formation at market openings and closings: Evidence from the Nasdaq stock market," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/45, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cook, Douglas O. & Kieschnick, Robert & Van Ness, Robert A., 2006. "On the marketing of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 35-61, October.
- Azwadi Ali Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2011. "He Mediating Role Of Attitudes In Trading Companies’ Shares," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-222, Conference Master Resources.
- Kempf, Alexander & Merkle, Christoph & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra, 2012. "Low risk and high return: Affective attitudes and stock market expectations," CFR Working Papers 09-10 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Kalev, Petko S. & Nguyen, Anh H. & Oh, Natalie Y., 2008. "Foreign versus local investors: Who knows more? Who makes more?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2376-2389, November.
- Matthias Bank & Martin Larch & Georg Peter, 2011. "Google search volume and its influence on liquidity and returns of German stocks," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 239-264, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.