Managerial Entrenchment and Payout Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 39 (2004)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas O'Connor & Julie Byrne, 2012. "Shareholder and creditor legal rights and the outcome model of dividends," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n225-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Chinmoy Ghosh & C. Sirmans, 2006. "Do Managerial Motives Impact Dividend Decisions in REITs?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 327-355, May.
- Officer, Micah S., 2011. "Overinvestment, corporate governance, and dividend initiations," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 710-724, June.
- Byrne, Julie & O’Connor, Thomas, 2012. "Creditor rights and the outcome model of dividends," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 227-242.
- Westman, Hanna, 2011. "The impact of management and board ownership on profitability in banks with different strategies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3300-3318.
- Alzahrani, Mohammed & Lasfer, Meziane, 2012. "Investor protection, taxation, and dividends," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 745-762.
- Pryshchepa, Oksana & Aretz, Kevin & Banerjee, Shantanu, 2013. "Can investors restrict managerial behavior in distressed firms?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 222-239.
- Sharma, Vineeta, 2011. "Independent directors and the propensity to pay dividends," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 1001-1015, September.
- Pornsit Jiraporn & Pandej Chintrakarn, 2009. "Staggered Boards, Managerial Entrenchment, and Dividend Policy," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Oswald, Dennis & Young, Steven, 2008. "Share reacquisitions, surplus cash, and agency problems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 795-806, May.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Daniel Teichmann, 2013. "Tax Reforms and the Capital Structure of Banks," Taxation Papers 37, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Zhilan Feng & Chinmoy Ghosh & C. Sirmans, 2007. "CEO Involvement in Director Selection: Implications for REIT Dividend Policy," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 385-410, November.
- Oded, Jacob, 2011. "Stock repurchases: How firms choose between a self tender offer and an open-market program," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3174-3187.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.