Liquidity in the Futures Pits: Inferring Market Dynamics from Incomplete Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 39 (2004)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Opschoor & Michel van der Wel & Dick van Dijk & Nick Taylor, 2011. "On the Effects of Private Information on Volatility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-077/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sait Ozturk & Michel van der Wel, 2014. "Intraday Price Discovery in Fragmented Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-027/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Holden, Craig W., 2009. "New low-frequency spread measures," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 778-813, November.
- Kale, Jayant R. & Loon, Yee Cheng, 2011. "Product market power and stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 376-410, May.
- Goyenko, Ruslan Y. & Holden, Craig W. & Trzcinka, Charles A., 2009. "Do liquidity measures measure liquidity?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 153-181, May.
- Julieta Frank & Philip Garcia, 2010.
"Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 209-225.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip, 2009. "Bid-Ask Spreads, Volume, and Volatility: Evidence from Livestock Markets," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49575, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chatrath, Arjun & Christie-David, Rohan A. & Lee, Kiseop & Moore, William T., 2009. "Competitive inventory management in Treasury markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 800-809, May.
- Dirk Brounen & Piet Eichholtz & David Ling, 2009. "The Liquidity of Property Shares: An International Comparison," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 413-445.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2007.
"Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(6), pages 1783-1831, November.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2005. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons From Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 11413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell & Lundblad, Christian T., 2006. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David McLean, R., 2011. "Share issuance and cash savings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 693-715, March.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2013. "Liquidity measurement in frontier markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-12.
- Dudek, Jérémy, 2013. "Illiquidité, contagion et risque systémique," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/13236 edited by Le Fol, Gaëlle, November.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Leah G. Traub, 2006. "Price discovery in the foreign currency futures and spot market," Staff Reports 262, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.