Market Structure and Trader Anonymity: An Analysis of Insider Trading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 38 (2003)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry, FOUCAULT & Sophie, MOINAS & Erik, THEISSEN, 2003.
"Does anonymity matter in electronic limit order markets ?,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
784, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Sophie Moinas & Erik Theissen, 2007. "Does Anonymity Matter in Electronic Limit Order Markets?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1707-1747, 2007 28.
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie & Theissen, Erik, 2005. "Does anonymity matter in electronic limit order markets?," CFR Working Papers 05-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie & Theissen, Erik, 2007. "Does Anonymity Matter in Electronic Limit Order Markets?," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie & Theissen, Erik, 2004. "Does Anonymity Matter in Electronic Limit Order Markets?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 3, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie & Theissen, Erik, 2003. "Does Anonymity Matter in Electronic Limit Order Markets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat & Jiang, Jing, 2008. "The dynamics of quote adjustments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2390-2400, November.
- M. Lambert & G. Hübner & P.-A. Michel & H. Olivier, 2006. "International Financial Reporting Standards and Market Efficiency: A European Perspective," LSF Research Working Paper Series 06-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2013. "Exchange trading rules, surveillance and insider trading," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- A. Inci & H. Seyhun, 2012. "How do quotes and prices evolve around isolated informed trades?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 499-519, April.
- Fink, Jason & Fink, Kristin E. & Weston, James P., 2006. "Competition on the Nasdaq and the growth of electronic communication networks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 2537-2559, September.
- Michael R. King, 2009.
"Prebid Run-Ups Ahead of Canadian Takeovers: How Big Is the Problem?,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 699-726, December.
- Michael R. King & Maksym Padalko, 2005. "Pre-Bid Run-Ups Ahead of Canadian Takeovers: How Big Is the Problem?," Working Papers 05-3, Bank of Canada.
- Buti, Sabrina, 2007. "A Challenger to the Limit Order Book: The NYSE Specialist," SIFR Research Report Series 55, Institute for Financial Research.
- Jan Hanousek & František Kopøiva, 2011. "Detecting Information-Driven Trading in a Dealers Market," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(3), pages 204-229, July.
- Esther Brio & Javier Perote, 2007. "What Enhances Insider Trading Profitability?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 173-188, June.
- Theissen, Erik, 2003. "Organized equity markets in Germany," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Liu, Yixin & Jiraporn, Pornsit, 2010. "The effect of CEO power on bond ratings and yields," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 744-762, September.
- Frantisek Kopriva, 2008. "Source of Information-Driven Trading on the Prague Stock Exchange," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp365, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Mishra, Suchi & Rowe, Wei & Prakash, Arun & Ghosh, Dilip K., 2009. "Spread behavior around board meetings for firms with concentrated insider ownership," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 592-610, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.