A Methodology for Assessing Model Risk and its Application to the Implied Volatility Function Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 37 (2002)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hato Schmeiser & Caroline Siegel & Joël Wagner, 2012. "The risk of model misspecification and its impact on solvency measurement in the insurance sector," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(4), pages 285-308.
- Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Charalambous, Chris & Martzoukos, Spiros H., 2010. "Generalized parameter functions for option pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 633-646, March.
- Bernd Engelmann & Matthias Fengler & Morten Nalholm & Peter Schwendner, 2006. "Static versus dynamic hedges: an empirical comparison for barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 239-264, November.
- Kerkhof, Jeroen & Melenberg, Bertrand & Schumacher, Hans, 2010. "Model risk and capital reserves," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 267-279, January.
- Danielsson, Jon & James, Kevin & Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur, 2014. "Model Risk of Risk Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs, 2003.
"The Importance of the Loss Function in Option Valuation,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2004. "The importance of the loss function in option valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 291-318, May.
- Sommer, Kamila, 2014. "Fertility Choice in a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Uninsurable Earnings Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Huh, Yesol, 2014. "Machines vs. Machines: High Frequency Trading and Hard Information," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.