Operating Performance and the Method of Payment in Takeovers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 37 (2002)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Paeglis, Imants & Simonyan, Karen, 2009. "The medium of exchange in acquisitions: Does the private information of both acquirer and target matter?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 523-542, December.
- Shantanu Dutta & Vinod Kumar, 2009. "Mergers and Acquisitions (M&AS) by R&D Intensive Firms," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Jennifer Boutant, 2010. "Les Determinants De La Gestion Des Resultats Lors Des Fusions: Etude Des Societes Absorbantes Initiatrices Et Cibles," Post-Print hal-00479535, HAL.
- Hilscher, Jens & Şişli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2013.
"Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 140-158.
- Jens Hilscher & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2011. "Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions," Working Papers 34, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Carline, Nicholas F. & Linn, Scott C. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2009.
"Operating performance changes associated with corporate mergers and the role of corporate governance,"
CFR Working Papers
04-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Carline, Nicholas F. & Linn, Scott C. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2009. "Operating performance changes associated with corporate mergers and the role of corporate governance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1829-1841, October.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006.
"The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions,"
2006-030, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006. "The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions," Discussion Paper 2006-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de La Bruslerie, Hubert, 2012. "Corporate acquisition process: Is there an optimal cash-equity payment mix?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 83-94.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chou, Robin K. & Lee, Yun-Chi, 2011. "Bidders' strategic timing of acquisition announcements and the effects of payment method on target returns and competing bids," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2231-2244, September.
- Lai, Jung-Ho & Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan, 2010. "Is experience valuable in international strategic alliances?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 247-261, September.
- Franck Missonier-Piera & Walid Ben-Amar, 2005. "La Gestion Des Resultats Comptables Lors Des Fusions Et Acquisitions: Une Analyse Dans Le Contexte Suisse," Post-Print halshs-00581249, HAL.
- Claude Francoeur & Philémon Rakoto, 2006. "La gestion des bénéfices et la performance boursière : cas des entreprises acquéreuses canadiennes," Post-Print halshs-00558246, HAL.
- Massimo Colombo & Luca Grilli, 2007. "Funding Gaps? Access To Bank Loans By High-Tech Start-Ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 25-46, June.
- Owers, James E. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Rogers, Ronald C., 2008. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions using ADRs as consideration," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 306-318.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V., 2013. "Merger waves following industry deregulation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 51-76.
- Fee, C. Edward & Thomas, Shawn, 2004. "Sources of gains in horizontal mergers: evidence from customer, supplier, and rival firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 423-460, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.