Relative Prices of Dual Class Shares
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 30 (1995)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William N. Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel & Andrey Ukhov, 2003. "Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares," NBER Working Papers 9469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2007. "Dual Class Stock in Russia: What Explains the Price Differential between Common and Preferred Shares?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 680, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Iryna V. Ivaschenko & Petya Koeva Brooks, 2008. "Corporate Governance Reforms in the EU: Do They Matter and How?," IMF Working Papers 08/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Carvalhal da Silva, Andre & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2007. "Dual-class premium, corporate governance, and the mandatory bid rule: Evidence from the Brazilian stock market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Hauser, Shmuel & Lauterbach, Beni, 2000. "The Value of Voting Rights to Majority Shareholders: Evidence from Dual Class Stock Unifications," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt8hr5m0vp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2004.
"The puzzle of dual class stock in Russia: Explaining the price differential between common and preferred shares,"
27726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muravyev Alexander, 2004. "The Puzzle of Dual Class Stock in Russia. Explaining the Price Differential between Common and Preferred Shares," EERC Working Paper Series 04-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2009.
"The Long-Term Effects of Cross-Listing, Investor Recognition, and Ownership Structure on Valuation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2393-2421, June.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2006. "The Long-Term Effects of Cross-Listing Investor Recognition, and Ownership Structure on Valuation," Working Papers 06-44, Bank of Canada.
- Beiner, Nicole & Gibson, Rajna, 1999. "A theoretical analysis of the liquidity risk premium embedded in the prices of voting and non-voting stocks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 209-225, September.
- Pajuste, Anete, 2005. "Determinants and consequences of the unification of dual-class shares," Working Paper Series 0465, European Central Bank.
- Ken Bechmann & Johannes Raaballe, 2003. "A Regulation of Bids for Dual Class Shares. Implication: Two Sharesâ€”One Price," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 17-46, January.
- Nenova, Tatiana, 2003. "The value of corporate voting rights and control: A cross-country analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 325-351, June.
- Doidge, Craig, 2004. "U.S. cross-listings and the private benefits of control: evidence from dual-class firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 519-553, June.
- Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2007. "Price differences between equity classes. Corporate control, foreign ownership or liquidity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3621-3645, December.
- Gavious, Ilanit & Parmet, Yisrael, 2010. "Do private firm valuations contain incremental information content over routine analyst valuations?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 223-234, June.
- Amoako-Adu, Ben & Smith, Brian F., 2001. "Dual class firms: Capitalization, ownership structure and recapitalization back into single class," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1083-1111, June.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 2004. "Block Trading, Ownership Structure, and the Value of Corporate Votes," Papers 2004,13, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Smith, Brian F. & Amoako-Adu, Ben, 1999. "Management succession and financial performance of family controlled firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 341-368, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.